Life Insurance – It’s For The Living

life insurance sign

Anything of value can be insured. And some insurances are mandated legally to have. If you want to drive on the roadways and motorways in the UK, you are legally required to have car insurance. Want to protect your home and its contents, you need building insurance, and contents insurance. There is an insurance policy […]

What Is Gap Insurance, and Do I Need It?

If you wish to drive on roadways or motorways in the UK, you need car insurance. All vehicles must be insured. If you are not going to be driving on any roadways or motorways, you can apply for a SORN exemption, which is a Statutory Off Road Exemption. This means your vehicle will not be […]

8 Ways We Could Have a Car Insurance Claim Denied!

When you buy a car, even if you pay cash for the car, one of the largest expenses you will have is the insurance. Yes, if you have a “lemon” of a car, repairs and maintenance can also be a huge expense, but the monthly insurance premium does not go away. If you want to […]

Can I Use My Parent’s Address For My Car Insurance?

Question I recently moved house and where I am now living is a different post code and in checking my car insurance, it will go up by over £500! That is a huge increase. However, if I use my parent’s address, my insurance is much cheaper. I know using a different address can be considered […]

One Way We Try to Save Money on Car Insurance is Really Fraud!

We all want to save money, and we all want to save money on our car insurance. Car insurance if you want to drive on UK roadways and motorways is mandatory by law. Drive without insurance and if caught, you will not only face a fine, but your car will be seized. So in looking […]